At Expostall.com, we take your personal privacy very seriously. Protecting your online privacy is important to us, not just from a business perspective, but also from an ethical perspective.
• We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent. We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your personal Information on our servers which are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way please do not use the Site.
• We collect “personal” information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order.
• Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your Personal Information that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. Otherwise, however, we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. We reserve the right to collect general demographic and other anonymous information that does not personally identify you. This information is not associated with your personally identifiable information and cannot be linked to you personally.
• If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any Information that we have collected about you, please e-mail your request to [email protected]
• Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven’t changed your computer’s settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the site. You can also delete your browser cookies of disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our site and may make parts of our website non-functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
• We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable.