03-06 Dec, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
The PAPEREX 2019 exhibition comprises of several product themes and industry sub-sectors that covers the entire universe of products and services in the field of Pulp, Paper and allied industries. Paperex is an internationally renowned series of exhibitions and conferences focusing on Paper, Pulp and all Allied Industries. It is the only comprehensive business platform serving the paper industry and over the years, this leading business event has become the perfect platform for showcasing the entire spectrum of products and services relating to the Paper and Allied Industries.The Paperex series of exhibition and conference has always been a gratifying experience in terms of organization, participation, and generation of new business opportunities in the field of Paper, Pulp and allied industries.
- See what’s new: Exhibitions are a recognised launch-pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.
- Evaluate products and suppliers: You can compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a small period of time, decision makers are more likely to name trade shows as an ‘extremely useful’ source of purchase information than any other media.
- Keep abreast of industry and market developments: Exhibitions are a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, play an important role in strategic planning and business generation. Paperex team works closely with sponsoring trade associations and the media to ensure our events are at the forefront of technological developments.
- To network with your business contacts: Exhibitions are a focal point for industry, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media. The full programme of associated activities at Paperex 2017 exhibition provides a wealth of networking opportunities from seminars, award ceremonies and branding opportunities.
- Variety of papers and paper products
- Latest machinery & equipments
- New and advanced technologies