The beautiful city of Santa Clara has so much to offer. There is something for every personality and age so that everyone can have a great time while visiting. It is located just South of San Francisco and is in the heart of Silicon Valley. The summers are warm and sunny, while the winters are generally mild, making Santa Clara pleasant to visit any time of year!
There are multiple notable sports teams that call Santa Clara home, including the San Francisco 49ers, and a variety of teams that make up the Santa Clara Broncos, the Division 1 athletic teams from Santa Clara University. Some of the more popular attractions in Santa Clara are: California’s Great America, Levi’s Stadium, Intel Museum, Triton Museum of Art, the Harris-Lass Historical House, Mission Santa Clara de Asis, and much more. Experience Santa Clara today!
Ensure your meeting or event is a success at Santa Clara Convention Center! Our attentive staff will team up with you to take care of every detail leading up to and during your big event. SCCC features a total of 302,000 square feet of flexible space. Therefore, you are able to arrange it into your perfect space!
At the Santa Clara Convention Center we offer:
- 100,000 square feet of column-free exhibit space
- 22,400 square foot ballroom
- 31 breakout rooms
- A 607-seat theater
- Exceptional catering options featuring local California ingredients and cuisine
- Multiple services to complete your event
- 2,000 on-site parking spaces (shared with Hyatt Regency and TechMart) and an additional 1,500-space parking garage behind SCCC
- Complete, in-house Audiovisual Department available